11 Beauty and Fitness Tips From Jennifer Garner

11 Beauty and Fitness Tips From Jennifer Garner


Today’s women have begun to celebrate the idea of “beauty and beast mode.” They want to look good and want to stay fit … at the same time.

The question: How exactly do you do that?

Are there certain makeup products that won’t clog your pores when you sweat? Are there right and wrong ways to clean your skin post workout? We’ve got your burning beauty questions answered!

Seven of our favorite women in fitness are here to help, detailing their go-to fitness beauty tips.

Between acting, running an organic baby food company, and raising three kids, Jennifer Garner is one busy lady. She still, however, makes time to care for her skin and body. But despite her Hollywood status, Jennifer Garner's beauty tips and workout routine are surprisingly simple. Seriously — anyone can follow her skin-care routine or fitness regimen.

From cleaning her face every night to mixing up her workouts, all of Jennifer Garner's tips are easy to do and don't require a lot of money. Read on to find out more about Garner's beauty and fitness routines — perfect for even the busiest of women.

1. She fits in workouts wherever she can.
Between work and raising a family, Garner is one busy lady! But she still finds time to work out, even if it's just for a few minutes. Speaking about her best fitness tips to HelloGiggles, she said, "don’t let perfect get in the way of good. If you can do 10 minutes of a workout, and you can find a way to fit that in, do those 10 minutes."

2. She mixes up her workouts.
When she's not doing Body by Simone, you might catch Jennifer Garner stepping into the ring. As prep for her latest role in Peppermint, she did some pretty intense boxing workouts.

3. She keeps a stash of nice brushes handy.
The secret to her enviable locks: the Sheila Stotts Removal Brush. "I give these hairbrushes to all my girlfriends," Garner said to InStyle. "I have a store of them in my drawer. If I have a friend come over with a daughter and she’s brushing her hair with one of our brushes, I know she’s going to go home with it."

4. She knows how to do a fierce cat eye.
If you can do a good cat eye, there's basically no need for anything else. "There was a makeup artist named Paul Starr whom I worked with for many years, and he told me to learn how to do one thing and get comfortable with it," Garner told Allure. "So if I really need to put makeup on myself, I do the cat eye that Paul used on me, and I don't worry about the rest."

5. She uses sunscreen every single day.
The actress takes sun protection very seriously. "I'll see my friends in hats or trying to stand in the shade, and I think, 'All of that is great, but you also need to use SPF every day. The sun is too strong,'" Garner told HelloGiggles. "I feel like it’s helping my skin stay as young as, you know, as young as it can."

6. She keeps her makeup minimal.
Her makeup routine is simple: just a few swipes of mascara and a bit of blush. “I’m the happiest and most comfortable when I just look like myself,” she told People. "The less makeup I have to wear, and the more of my own skin that I can see, the happier I am.”

7. She uses a retinol oil nightly.
"I think that as you start to get older and get deep into your 40s, you have to figure out what your retinol product is going to be," she said to InStyle. Her favorite pick is the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Retinol Oil.

8. She lets her hair air-dry.
Put down that hair dryer! Speaking to Redbook, Garner said that her hairstylists "taught me that letting my hair dry naturally – which is what I do every single day – is good for it."

9. She does lots of cardio.
Garner is a big fan of intense cardio classes. "Nothing de-stresses me like a hard, hard cardio workout," she told Hello Giggles. "I love a class environment. I love to take these Body by Simone classes. No matter how tired I am when I start, I always feel great after."

10. She eats tons of fruits and veggies.
Part of the secret to Garner's glowing complexion is a healthy diet. According to People, Garner and her kids live on a farm in Los Angeles, where they grow plenty of their own fruits and vegetables. You can catch Garner whipping up meals from their garden on her "Pretend Cooking Show" on Instagram.

11. She keeps her face clean.
"I always wash my face morning and night," Garner told Allure. "Sometimes when I'm tired, I'll just use a makeup wipe. Right now I'm really into cleansing oil."

LihatTutupKomentar